Data Protection Policy of Visa Handling Services S.r.l.
This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Visa Handling Services S.r.l.
Legal Address: 261, Via Nomentana, 00161 Rome
Telephone: 06 98960316
Controller’s email address: email@example.com
Types of Collected Data
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, both autonomously or through the third parties, there are Cookies and Usage Data.
Complete details on every type of collected data are provided in the relevant sections of this data protection policy or through specific informative texts displayed before the data are collected.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the Data Subject or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the Data Subject rejects to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, the data subjects are free to refrain from communicating such Data without any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its functioning.
Should the data subjects have any doubts on which data are mandatory, they are encouraged to contact Visa Handling Services S.r.l.
Methods and Location of Collected Data Processing
Visa Handling Services S.r.l. adopts the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out with the use of IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. Besides Visa Handling Services S.r.l., in some cases other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal personnel or system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies), also appointed as External Processors by Visa Handling Services S.r.l. if necessary, may have access to the Data.
An updated list of Processors can be always requested from Visa Handling Services S.r.l.
Processing Legal Basis
Visa Handling Services S.r.l. processes Personal Data connected to the Data Subject if one of the following conditions exists:
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the Data Subject and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that Visa Handling Services S.r.l. is subject to;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in Visa Handling Services S.r.l;
- the processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of Visa Handling Services S.r.l. or of the third parties.
The data are processed at the premises of Visa Handling Services S.r.l. and in any other place in which the parties involved in processing are located. For additional information the Data Subject can contact Visa Handling Services S.r.l.
The Personal Data of the Data Subject may be transferred to a country different from the one in which the Data Subject is located. In order to obtain further information on the processing location, the Data Subject may refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data. The Data Subject can refer to the section devoted to the Personal Data processing details.
The Data Subject has the right to receive information on the legal basis for Data transfer outside of the European Union (Chapter V, Art 44 of GDPR “Transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations”).
If any of the transfers described above has occurred, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from Visa Handling Services S.r.l. using the contact data provided at the beginning.
The Data are processed and retained for the time required for the purposes of their collection.
- The Personal Data collected for the purposes connected with the execution of a contract between Visa Handling Services S.r.l. and the Data Subject will be retained until the execution of this contract is competed.
- The Personal Data collected for the purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of Visa Handling Services S.r.l will be retained until the fulfillment of this interest. The Data Subject can receive further information on the legitimate interest pursued by Visa Handling Services S.r.l. When the processing is based on the consent of the Data Subject, Visa Handling Services S.r.l. can retain the Personal Data for a longer period, until this consent is withdrawn.
Furthermore, Visa Handling Services S.r.l may be obliged to retain the Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority (for a maximum of 10 years).
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, erasure, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Collected Data Processing
The Data Subjects’s Data are collected to allow Visa Handling Services S.r.l. to provide its Services.
In order to obtain further detailed information on the processing purposes and on concrete Personal Data relevant for each purpose, the Data Subject may refer to Visa Handling Services S.r.l.
Rights of the Data Subject
Within the limits established by current legislation and taking into consideration any possible consequences for the outcome of the visa application, the data subjects can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by Visa Handling Services S.r.l.
In particular, the Data Subject has the right to:
- withdraw the consent at any time.The Data Subject can withdraw previously expressed consent for his Personal Data processing.
- object to his Data processing.The Data Subject can object to his Data processing when it is carried out on the basis different from the consent.
- access to his own Data.The Data Subject has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by Visa Handling Services S.r.l., on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and ask for rectification. The Data Subject can verify the correctness of his own Data and request an update or a correction.
- obtain the processing limitation.When certain conditions are met, the Data Subject may request the limitation of his Data processing. In this case Visa Handling Services S.r.l. it will not process the Data for any purpose other than its retention.
- obtain the erasure or withdrawal of his own Personal Data.When certain conditions are met, the Data Subject may request the erasure of his own Data by Visa Handling Services S.r.l.
- receive his Data or have them transmitted to another controller.The Data Subject has the right to receive his Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, when it is technically possible, to obtain their transmission to another controller without hindrance. This statement is applicable when the Data processing is carried out by automated means and is based on a consent of the Data Subject, on a contract in which the Data Subject is a party or on contractual measures connected to him.
- lodge a complaint.The Data Subject can lodge a complaint to the competent authority controlling the protection of personal data or act in court.
Details on the Right to Object
The Data Subject has the right to object, on grounds relating to his particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him. Visa Handling Services S.r.l. refrains from further processing of the personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the Data Subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights the data subjects can address a request to Visa Handling Services S.r.l. using the contact data indicated in this document. The requests are submitted free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Further Information on Processing
Defense in Court
The Personal Data of the Data Subject can be used by Visa Handling Services S.r.l. in court or during the preparatory stages of the process in order to provide defense against abuse in the use of this Application or connected Services by the Data Subject.
The Data Subject declares to be aware that Visa Handling Services S.r.l. may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
On request of the Data Subject, in addition to the information contained in this data protection policy, this Application may provide the Data Subject with additional and contextual information regarding specific Services on collection and processing of Personal Data.
System Log and Maintenance
For the needs related to functioning and maintenance, this Application and the possible third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not Contained in this Policy
Further information on the processing of Personal Data may be requested from Visa Handling Services S.r.l. at any time by using the contact data.
Response to “Do Not Track” Requests
This Application doesn’t support “Do Not Track” requests.
In order to find out if any of the used third party services support them, the Data Subject is invited to consult the respective data protection policies.
Changes to this data protection policy
The Controller reserves the right to make changes to the present data protection policy at any time providing information about it to the Users on this page. Therefore, please consult this page regularly referring to the last modification date indicated at the bottom.
Should the changes concern the processings which have consent as a legal basis, Visa Handling Services S.r.l. will collect the Data Subject’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and Legal References
EU Regulation 2016/679, Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Visa Handling Services S.r.l.