Applying for a Russian visa: step-by-step guide
Based on the purpose of your travel to Russia, choose the visa type you need, get acquainted with the documents list and their processing requirements, then prepare them.
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Humanitarian visa
- Private visa
- Work visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Temporary residence visa
Fill in the electronic visa application form on the website of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, print it and sign it personally, or ask for our additional services when submitting your documents.
Choose the nearest Visa Center where you would like to apply, book an appointment and submit your documents personally.
- Visa Application Center VHS (Rome)
- Visa Application Center VHS (Milan)
- Visa Application Center VHS (Genoa)
- Visa Application Center VHS (Palermo)
- Visa Application Center VHS (Verona)