Important to know
Actually Italian citizens can apply for an electronic visa (e-visa) in order to visit two regions of Russia: Kaliningrad and Kaliningrad region and Saint-Petersburg and Leningrad region. Please note that e-visa can be used for entering and leaving the Russian Federation only at the determined checkpoints at the national border of the Russian Federation.
The authorized border crossing point as well as the complete lists of foreign States whose nationals can apply for e-visa for each region are disposed below:
- Kaliningrad and Kaliningrad region crossing points, list of States
- Saint-Petersburg and Leningrad region crossing points, list of States
- Far East region (e-Visa for Italian citizens is not available)
You can apply for an electronic visa only for the following categories:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Humanitarian visa – sport relations
- Humanitarian visa – cultural relations
- Humanitarian visa – scientific-technical relations
- Electronic visa is a single entry
- Electronic visa is issued for 30 days from the moment of issuance. The maximum period of stay in the Russian Federation starting from the entry in the country is 8 calendar days (including the days of arrival and departure).
- Foreign citizens arriving to the Russian Federation with the electronic visa have the right to stay only in the region chosen during the application for e-visa. It is forbidden to visit other regions or territories. Travels between the above mentioned territories are not allowed.
We can assist you in the preparations of all the necessary documents to apply for the electronic visa for the Russian Federation.
You may apply for the electronic visa not more than 20 days and not less than 4-6 days before the planned day of entry in Russia.
The electronic visa must be printed and shown with your passport during your trip to Russia. If you cannot print it out, then you must save the information from your visa notice with any other method that allows its visual verification by the representative of the transport company at the time of departure on your transport and by the custom employees at the passport control at the border crossing point.
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you applied for an e-visa. Your passport must have free pages for border crossing stamps.
The release of the electronic visa does not guarantee your access to the Russian Federation. Entry to the country might be denied at the border crossing point in accordance with the conditions indicated in the federal law from 15/08/1996 N.114-FZ “About departure from the Russian Federation and entry in the Russian Federation”.
We can assist you with your electronic visa application:
- Directly in our offices;
- By e-mail (please, send a message to email@example.com with object “e-Visa Russia”) or through the feedback form on our site.
In order to apply for an electronic visa you must submit:
- Your passport or a scanned copy of your passport;
- Photograph in JPEG format file. Please, check the photo criteria.
At the Russian visa center in Rome or Milan you may ask for the additional service “Express Photo”.
In case additional information will be needed, our operators will contact you.
During your stay in the Russian Federation with the electronic visa you must have an insurance policy valid in Russia for the whole period of your stay.
In our Visa Centers VHS we can provide you with a valid insurance policy (the cost will be communicated upon request ).
Fees and time schedules
Electronic visa elaboration fee and insurance policy cost:
|Consideration period||Consular fee||Service fee
|E-visa single entry|
|4-6 working days||0 €||
|Insurance policy||On request|
In our offices we accept payments in cash, with credit or debit card (American express excluded). If you apply for our services by e-mail a prepayment should be made by bank transfer (we will provide you with proforma invoice).
*For the groups of at least 6 persons we can offer a special price